Re: Torso stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 22:45:21 GMT

In lugnet.build.minifigs, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.build.minifigs, Scott Sanburn writes:
I would be interested in some suit stickers, as well as any
generic town ones. Space ones would be really neat! : )

The suit design is done (in tan, w/brown tie), and will be easily duplicated in
other colors. I'll post it soon, and I'll be able to pass out sheets to
MichLUGers if they want. Other designs will have to wait 'til I finish the
MichLUG logo. Which gives me an idea...

How 'bout space 'figs for the SF show with either a unified design, or a
MichLUG logo? How 'bout GATS?

FUT: lugnet.org.us.michlug

Amy, a MichLug logo on minifigs sounds good!