    2nd Sale a Sucess - Future Plans & Details —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All, Well, it certainly was fun last night. I was pleasantly surprised by the turnout, and was glad people were able to find more stuff here. It was nice to see Peter, Lester, Chris & Family, Steve, Amy, Trevor again, I probably won't see a lot (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: 2nd Sale a Sucess - Future Plans & Details —Trevor Pruden
   (...) Well, it was certainly fun for me! We're going to miss having you close by, Scott! Thanks again on hosting a clearance-sell-a-thon for the lot of us. I am looking forward to the sci fi show in particular, and will probably get cracking on the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)