Re: 2nd Sale a Sucess - Future Plans & Details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 04:56:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
To All,

   Well, it certainly was fun last night. I was pleasantly surprised by the
turnout, and was glad people were able to find more stuff here. It was nice
to see Peter, Lester, Chris & Family, Steve, Amy, Trevor again, I probably
won't see a lot of you for a little while. We are starting to go through the
stuff now, after another 5 fun filled hours of pushing carts.
ZZZZZZZZZZz.... oh, yeah, typing message, yeah.

We broke a few sets open, and people seemed to get through those pretty
well. We got finished around 9:30PM, much to the delight of Steve. maybe we
should start calling Slope Steve. ; ) I just want to thank you all for the
business, I am glad I could do this for you guys, and I am looking forward
to seeing some creations out of the parts.

Anyway, I finally did get my confirmation from Indalex
http://www.indalex.com ) today via FedEx. it is very near what I am earning
at Black & Veatch, and the benefits are better, so a definite Praise God is
in there for that. I must have passed those tests I had, so that is a
relief! (They won't find out I am a weirdo until later, or they see a few
LEGO models in my office, heh heh)

My final day here will be April 14th, we will be moving there then. I will
come to the train show meeting then, and try to make it up for other
meetings. I want to participate in the Sci-Fi Convention, so we will need to
work on that. I will try to get as many of those projects done as possible,
it depends how much I will be working.

Anyway, better go to bed soon, thanks to all, have a good night! Thanks
again!

Scott S.
--
P.S. To all that could not come to the mini-fests, I will need a list of
stuff if you want something. I have a few here, but I will try to entertain

Well, it was certainly fun for me!  We're going to miss having you close by,
Scott!  Thanks again on hosting a clearance-sell-a-thon for the lot of us.
I am looking forward to the sci fi show in particular, and will probably get
cracking on the actual design that we talked about come the 1st or 2nd
weekend of May - I'll email you on that one after you have moved (I have too
many other commitments for the month of April).  Until then, I hope to have
my remaining pieces sorted in about 1 week.  HOORAY!

Best of luck in the new job!  That sure sounds like a blessing!  Wow!

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.