    Re: Momentos of Mini-Fest/ buy-a-thon/ Doubling my lego collection —Trevor Pruden
   In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Kai Brodersen writes: <snip> (...) <snip> A micro mill that processes scrap material is essentially an electric-arc furnace in which three giant prongs come down and melt the scrap material. Various chemical ingreadients (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Momentos of Mini-Fest/ buy-a-thon/ Doubling my lego collection —Kai Brodersen
   <snip> (...) We could do a ship building yard. Have a space dry dock with little workers repairing the ship. An assembely dock with a ship in the making. We could have a cargo monorail, delivering parts. A power plant with fiber optic lights. Check (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)