Re: Mini MichLUG Meeting - March 24th, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:00:50 GMT

Trevor,

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Trevor & All,

Scott, it's shaping up to look like I will be a definate "positive" for
Saturday.

Cool. : )

Scour the torpedo launch tubes, fire up the forward phaser banks
and batten down the Fritos containers!  I guess the big questions are • now:
is the meet still on, and, how many people plan on coming?  Do I need • to
bring anything besides my Frigate?

Err.... looking at the space around here it will be tight as it is. This
"meeting" is mainly for looking at my remianing stock and sets and seeing • if
you want anything. I don't know if anyone wants some snacks or drinks or
anything, I will have those at least, but I don't think it will be a full
blown fest. make sense?

Scott
--

Ya, I understand.  I just wanted to bring the Frigate because I knew you
wanted to see it and we may not get another chance before you move.  But, • if

You can bring it, but I think it will have to go down stairs. We have alost
1500 square feet, but it is so cluttered right now, it is bad. Anyway, go
ahead and bring it. I would love to see it!

Scott