Re: Mini MichLUG Meeting - March 24th, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 00:38:07 GMT

Scott, it's shaping up to look like I will be a definate "positive" for
Saturday.  Scour the torpedo launch tubes, fire up the forward phaser banks
and batten down the Fritos containers!  I guess the big questions are now:
is the meet still on, and, how many people plan on coming?  Do I need to
bring anything besides my Frigate?

Let us know...

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Trevor Pruden writes:

Scott, put me down as a "positive tentative".  I realy want to come, but I
may have to go to Toronto next weekend.  I will let you know near the end of
the week.

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.