  Hello...

Re web site. Creating a logo is always a tricky process, especially if more than one person is involved. Re ads. Advertising is proliferating because we're all paying less attention to it. The advertisers are screaming even louder just to be heard (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Hello...

Lawrence, Greetings, first let me welcome you to our little community here. I hope it will be a pleasant one, we are mostless harmless. : ) (...) Indeed, but I think we can settle on one. I like the bridge myself. (...) Ads are what they are, I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)