  Re: vignette contest?

Hey MichLUGgers, How'd the vignette contest go? Does (URL) this gallery> hold pics of all the entries, or were there others (it seems that (URL) cjdoyle> made vigs for this contest that don't appear there)? Who won? Inquiring minds want to know. (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: vignette contest?

(...) Well I was hoping to include all that info in the meeting report, but since you asked, I'll share the results here first. We had less entries than I had hoped, but a number of very solid creations. Rick Hallman made a (URL) scale train (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)