Re: vignette contest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:34:15 GMT

Hey MichLUGgers,

How’d the vignette contest go? Does this gallery hold pics of all the entries, or were there others (it seems that cjdoyle made vigs for this contest that don’t appear there)? Who won? Inquiring minds want to know. Vig-bloggers want to know. :)

Probably my favorite in that gallery is the Harry Potter mine car one. Any word on who built it?

Your friendly neighborhood vig-enthusiast, Bruce