  Event planning for festival of trees?

Still being a bit on the outside here, I'm not sure what the process is for this. Is there any advance planning going on for Festival of Trees? Who should I contact regarding that? (someone at the last meeting told me who I should email, but I've (...) (20 years ago, 12-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Event planning for festival of trees?

(...) Peter Guenther is leading planning for that event. In fact, some discussion on this event just popped up in the last day or so. I'm not sure what the best way to include someone not on the list in the planning, but Peter is a resourceful guy, (...) (20 years ago, 12-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)