Re: Event planning for festival of trees?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:12:50 GMT

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:14:33 GMT, Greg Kramer <kramersinva@yahoo.com> wrote:
Still being a bit on the outside here, I'm not sure what the process is for
this.

Is there any advance planning going on for Festival of Trees?  Who should I contact
regarding that?   (someone at the last meeting told me who I should email, but I've since
forgotten).

Peter Guenther is leading planning for that event. In fact, some
discussion on this event just popped up in the last day or so. I'm not
sure what the best way to include someone not on the list in the
planning, but Peter is a resourceful guy, I'm sure he will figure out
a good solution.

I'm guessing that Peter will reply to this post soon, but if you would
like to email him personally, he can be reached at peter AT
michlug.org

-Jason