    Re: Saturday's Meeting —Scott Sanburn
   Kai, (...) Sounds fine. Do you want us to bring some pop and snacks? (...) Ah, ah, I am on the list! My friend Tony is coming as well, AFAIK. Amy is coming, albeit a little late. (...) Heh, it only gets worse from here! : ) Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Saturday's Meeting —Kai Brodersen
   (...) Bring what ever you want to eat if you want to have something else besides pizza and chips and other snacks, i will have chips and salsa and some other snacks. If you want to help contribute to the pop and pizza fund (ehh bring some pop you (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)