Re: MichLUG to display at the Motor City Comic Con - Castle & Space - May 14-16
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 00:58:42 GMT

Don’t get me wrong--I think MichLUG does some great shows. I’ve seen the galleries of pics from several of your shows, and I think they’re all marvelous layouts.

But why on earth do people spotlight the post that says that MichLUG is going to display?! There hasn’t even been a display yet. I completely understand when people spotlight the post that has the links to a gallery full of awe-inspiring and mind-blowing LEGO creations. (I’m usually one of them.) It’s the fact that people spotlight a post announcing a future display that hasn’t even been set up yet that baffles me.

David “Fuzzy” Gregory