  My army on field training exercise

Finally sort of delurking here. I have had military stuff on brickshelf for some long time but haven't really posted them to lugnet... I don't recall anyway. My largest project to date is complete. (URL) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug) !!

  Re: My army on field training exercise

(...) Hey Ken, I've seen and admired your military creations on Brickshelf over the years. Welcome to Lugnet. -I've cross-posted this over to lugnet.build.military, as most of your MOCs would be discussed there. Bruce (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: My army on field training exercise

(...) Hello Bruce, Thank you for cross-posting. I knew it could be done, but wasn't quite sure how. Also, since this is mostly an array of minifigs... and a couple vehicles, it really wasn't all that ... I dunno, MOCish.. or perhaps creative or (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: My army on field training exercise

(...) Thanks for all of us. You've just proved to my wife that my own obsession is quite "trivial" in comparison. lol John H. (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: My army on field training exercise

(...) Great looking army Ken! Any plans for them to have an enemy/rival military opponent aside from the armies of other people? Anyway these are mine. They're used to illustrate a fictional modern and near-future world conflict heavily based on (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: My army on field training exercise

(...) Okay, time for the bad news. This image is mostly a ruse intended to confuse and deter the enemies of Bricksburg. There were only about 300 troops, 9 armored vehicles and 4 jeeps as shown in this image: (URL) It *was* April 1st after all. You (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: My army on field training exercise

(...) Wow Ken, if the original image is a fake I'd love to hear how you did it. It looks very realistic. jt (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: My army on field training exercise

(...) What I did was arrayed many of the troops and vehicles that I have as shown in this picture: (URL) had the camera set on a tripod and have a remote control shutter release so it would not move at all. I took a picure and moved the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)