  Novi GATS 2004 pics up

Not moderated yet. deep links: The master at work. (URL) and train zooming by: (URL) won. (URL) I took few pics of my own latest creation. I guess I was tired of looking at it! post moderation: (URL) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug) !

  Re: Novi GATS 2004 pics up

(...) Incidentally, this is the point where I razz the heck out of Larry for doubting that I'd show up, when in fact I showed up (albeit briefly on Sunday) and he didn't. So there, RAZZ, et cetera. best LFB (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)