Re: Novi GATS 2004 pics up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 05:11:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Ken Koleda wrote:
Not moderated yet.

deep links:
The master at work.
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/kkoleda/2004GATNovi/mini-p1233590.jpg

Car and train zooming by:
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/kkoleda/2004GATNovi/mini-p1243624.jpg

We won.
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/kkoleda/2004GATNovi/mini-p1253652.jpg

Oddly, I took few pics of my own latest creation.  I guess I was tired of
looking at it!

post moderation:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=70408

   Neat!  It was great to meet everyone, and what a setup that was.

   Incidentally, this is the point where I razz the heck out of Larry
   for doubting that I'd show up, when in fact I showed up (albeit
   briefly on Sunday) and he didn't.  So there, RAZZ, et cetera.

   best

   LFB