Re: Finally... a military truck....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 20:42:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Ken Koleda writes:
I have wanted some support vehicles for a long time now.  I finally got
around to it.  It needs some work, but I think this is a start I am
reasonably happy with.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kkoleda/Military/pic00127.jpg

I like the bumper but I think the wheels need to be bigger and I'd narrow
the hood (if you're going for the AM General truck look)

(for example this fire truck:
http://carsinamerica.com/html/military/misc/cars_m27.html

or several of the trucks from this list
http://military.railfan.net/mv.htm
(specifically from the Two and a half ton Medium Tactical Vehicles section
and the following 5 ton section ) )

On the other hand maybe you were going for the unimog look?

Nice work!