    MichLTC to display at Great American Train Show —Jason Spears
   MichLTC will be presenting a 20' x 40' layout with 5 independent loops. Our large building table with thousands of bricks will be there for all to play with. (Bricks must stay at the show.) Kids will be encouraged to build and then run a train car. (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.org)

        Re: MichLTC to display at Great American Train Show —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes: <snip> It was a pretty good show! We had 9 trains/monorails running at the same time throughout much of the show. Paul Janssen's mountain/church was the hit of the show, I would say. A non LEGO(r) (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)