Re: MichLTC to display at Great American Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 23:38:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
<snip>

It was a pretty good show! We had 9 trains/monorails running at the same
time throughout much of the show. Paul Janssen's mountain/church was the hit
of the show, I would say.

A non LEGO(r) person was impressed enough to take some vids

http://www.sandvstudios.com/misc/lego/legovids.html

You'll need QuickTime(tm) to view them.

A full show report is coming soon.