Subject:
Place to crash?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 22:14:50 GMT

Hey everyone -
Ondrew Hartigan and I are planning on making a trip out from Chicago to the
Novi show at the end of the month. Since its quite a ways from our normal
crash pad, the Bliss residence, is there anyone in the Novi area who could
give us couch or floor space to crash for the weekend? We would greatly
appreciate it. If you can, please send me an email at tim@ldraw.org to make
arrangements.

Thanks!!

Tim Courtney