Re: MichLTC train/town display at local NMRC show, Livonia MI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 01:23:00 GMT

"Peter F. Guenther" wrote:
Then came our Christmas village, which was my version of the Department 56
ornament from a few years back along with a Blacksmith shop (original Guild
of BricksmithsTM version), Crossroads Tavern, and the "Painted Lady" Victorian.

Umm, that's not a Blacksmith shop there, that's one of the taverns
(either the Castle or Pirate themed one).

Alfred Spez.. um, Alfred S.'s Troy building from the campus of Rensellaer
Polytechnic with some great ivy on one side, and David Kohrman's romanesque
train station:

Hmm, is Alfred another one of the secret cabal of RPI Alumni AFOLS?

Frank ('85, '89).