Subject:
Article in Kalamazoo Gazette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:41:58 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

http://mlive.com/news/kzgazette/index.ssf?/xml/story.ssf/html_standard.xsl?/base/features-0/1032978003150170.xml

I know for a fact that Stefan would never say "legos" so the reporter isn't
perfect.

Enjoy