Re: Article in Kalamazoo Gazette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:34:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
Larry & All,

http://mlive.com/news/kzgazette/index.ssf?/xml/story.ssf/html_standard.xsl?/b • ase/features-0/1032978003150170.xml

I know for a fact that Stefan would never say "legos" so the reporter isn't
perfect.

Indeed. : ) Great job, Stefan and David! Too bad it din't have a link to our
site. I did not see it.

As the saying goes, any press is good press, for the most part, anyhow. : )

Scott Sanburn
--

Actually the print article has a link and description of our site as well as of
Lugnet.  Some nice pictures/graphics as well.

David Kohrman