Re: moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:50:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
Anyone planning to bring moonbase modules to the Sep meeting?

Um.... Yeah.  I'll be bringing the two I already have built and any new ones
that I make between now and then.

I'm trying to decide if I should build one.

Why not?  They don't use up that many pieces, and personally I find they
stir my creativity rather than dampen it.  Frankly I'd much rather be at
home now building then here at work.

I wonder what color I should make it? :-)

Yellow, yeap definitely yellow.

Amy

-Jason
http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/