Re: moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:44:26 GMT

Amy & All,

Anyone planning to bring moonbase modules to the Sep meeting? I'm trying to
decide if I should build one. I wonder what color I should make it? :-)

Heh. Jason, Trevor, Larry, and Nikolai have built some already, and I think
others are planning / in construction of some already. I know that I will
have nothing built (The drywall was delivered already - the basement looks
empty and miserable) but I might bring in my plans for my own base, and see
about incorporating some modules on the outer rim.

Scott Sanburn a.k.a. Scott-1
SES