Re: Muskegon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 03:19:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Kirby Warden writes:
Hi.

I was wondering if anyone in this group might happen to live near Muskegon.
I was hoping that, if so, purhaps we could meet up somewhere?

Steve Bliss and myself live in the Grand Rapids area, which is about 40 or
so miles from Muskegon... When are you going to be in the area? (typically
when I post to a .loc.us group that I am going to be somewhere, I give the
date range I'm expecting to be in the area to help people plan)

However, if you're actually a local and interested in club activities, see
the MichLUG home page at www.michlug.org as we have regular meetings the
first Saturday of each month, and we have a mailing list that anyone can
join that carries announcements of events (it's very low traffic, only the
moderators can post to it)

See the front page of this newsgroup (via the web view ...
http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/michlug/ ) for more info as well.

Hope that helps!