  Re: MichLTC / MichLUG at GATS - Grand Rapids, MI - July 12th-14th, 2002 - Wrap-Up

(...) remembered we had invented a new game - trying to toss a minifig through the open doors of a moving boxcar! Hehe :) I believe Chris Leach was crowned the champion. (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MichLTC / MichLUG at GATS - Grand Rapids, MI - July 12th-14th, 2002 - Wrap-Up

Ah, yes! The games we come up with while sitting at a train show for 9 hours. At our last show (4 days!), we started to see how many new and interesting ways a monorail track could be put together. BTW, the show pics are great! Very nice layout. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MichLTC / MichLUG at GATS - Grand Rapids, MI - July 12th-14th, 2002 - Wrap-Up

Robert & All, (...) Thanks! : ) I think this is the best layout we have done, it all came together beautifully, everyone did a great job, from building to helping to everything else. As for the games, I think this was at the end of the show (Sunday, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)