Re: MichLTC / MichLUG at GATS - Grand Rapids, MI - July 12th-14th, 2002 - Wrap-Up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 15:17:54 GMT

Robert & All,

Ah, yes! The games we come up with while sitting at a train show for 9
hours. At our last show (4 days!), we started to see how many new and
interesting ways a monorail track could be put together. BTW, the show pics
are great! Very nice layout.

Thanks! : ) I think this is the best layout we have done, it all came
together beautifully, everyone did a great job, from building to helping to
everything else.

As for the games, I think this was at the end of the show (Sunday, around
4:00PM) I was just snapping some pictures and got a few of these. Silly
MichLTC folks! : )

Scott S>