    Re: GATS 2002 GR pictures —Steve Barile
   This layout, like the last one, is truely a magnificant work. You guys are awesome. I love the use of different scales to accomidate the sky scrapers. The Main Ave using two rows a raod plates and the trolly line is truely an inspired idea. A great (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: GATS 2002 GR pictures —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) That's high praise coming from one of the great layout showmen. Thanks! MichLTC has a number of very talented builders and we are really beginning to gel. The forced perspective was an experiment, because Spencer just showed up with those neat (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)