  (canceled)

  Re: pictures?

(...) My camera's broken. Scott got swamped and hasn't had time to upload. Can't speak for everyone else. But it was a very nice layout! Lots of trains running at once (up to 6 counting the two main lines, the trolley line, Scott's local loop, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: pictures?

Amy & All, (...) I think Jason's and Kai's pictures are up, I will get mine up ASAP, but I am leaving work here for a client trip soon. I think the others might be hung up in the approval process. I am sure the others will be up soon. Scott S. -- (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: pictures?

(...) Sorry, my camera is on its way to Kansas City, with the pictures still in it. Steve (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: pictures?

(...) Here's one of Jason's folders (URL) only had 3 pics up when I checked but one was a neat "look straight down at the WTC" shot, and one shows the avenue effect for the trolley line fairly well. (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: pictures?

(...) this weekend and so taking pictures was pretty difficult. I saw a number of other members taking tons of pictures. So by the end of the week we should have quite a few. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: pictures?

Kudos on getting the website updated so quickly though! Peter (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)