Re: pictures?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 19:02:29 GMT

Amy & All,

Alright, it's Monday afternoon and I'm still not seeing pictures. I've been
waiting since Friday evening. Is everyone too tired or something?

I think Jason's and Kai's pictures are up, I will get mine up ASAP, but I am
leaving work here for a client trip soon.

I think the others might be hung up in the approval process. I am sure the
others will be up soon.

Scott S.