Re: MichLUG meeting - Saturday June 29th - Meeting Place Changed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 04:26:11 GMT

Jason & All,

Alright everyone, we have the new location secured.  Much Thanks to the hard
work of Rick (and everyone else who was looking into a new spot) would found >us the next best spot.  We are still going to be in the Lansing area.  De >Witt, MI where we had the 1st Anniversry meeting actually.

Cool. : )

Agenda:  Show off MOCs and make final plans for the GATS display.
Time: From Noon until 5 (Although it may run over by a couple hours.)
Directions: to Rick's Church (1)

I need to leave around 5:00PM, EST, since it is my birthday and my mom wants
to take me for free eats... I mean, dinner. : )

********************
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
********************

I decided to bring all of my remaining TSSC parts for you fine folks to look
through and see if you want anything. I might also bring some of the other
used sets I have, and a price sheet.

Church of Christ
2931 West Herbison Road
DeWitt, MI 48820

Get off of 27 at EXIT 85, go North on Dewitt Rd to Herbison. Turn LEFT (at the
horse barn), so you are going WEST on Herbison Rd.  Turn LEFT at the drive
where the sign (Church of Christ) is at. You should pass 3 buildings on the
Left before the church. The church is set off the road, about 200 feet.

-Jason

(1) I have a link to a Mapquest map off the Coming Events(2) page on the
website.
(2) http://www.michlug.org/comingevents.html

Thanks again, Rick. Now to bed....

I will try to upload some pics I have on BS (Brickshelf, not Barbara Streisand)
tomorrow. It might get done yet, lynn tested the switches tonight, all work,
and a few minor things to do on that.

Scott "Got the roof and sloped windows done, and the roof between the front
and back match, and the base really helps... Cool beans....Now to the
canopy... AAARRRGGGHHHH!" S.