Re: MichLUG meeting - Saturday June 29th - Regular Meeting Place Cancelled!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:55:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
To All,

Tony is having problems posting to various places, so I am helping him out
right now. I just got an e-mail from Tony, and he found out last night we
cannot have the meeting at the usual place.

Does anyone have an alternative? Rick?

If we cannot get another place, we might need to cancel, or go somewhere else.
I would host the meeting down here, but it is too much of a drive for most
people.

Scott S.
--

I am willing to host here (Zip-49085), it would be 1 hour closer than Scott.

-Jason

Also I'll update the webpage as soon as I get home with whatever we decide
by then.

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/