    small MOC —Ken Koleda
   Hello everyone, I wanted to share a small, simple MOC I have completed. This is a 'light tank.' Really light because I guess it would be smaller than minifig-scale (yes, I know it's not of a scale). A key factor, of course, was the abundant (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: small MOC —Jason Spears
     (...) Looks pretty neat. Like you said, the scale isn't exactly minifig. Maybe they could be GPS controled tanks. So there wouldn't need to be room for a person inside. (...) Looks small enough. Would be interesting to have a whole train with (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: small MOC —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Wouldn't that be turbulence? Unless you're just taxiing... (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)