Subject:
small MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 05:50:55 GMT

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share a small, simple MOC I have completed.

This is a 'light tank.'  Really light because I guess it would be smaller than
minifig-scale (yes, I know it's not of a scale).  A key factor, of course, was
the abundant tread/track.  This does not attempt to model a real world vehicle,
although the pointed front end took some inspiration from WWI or some interwar
prototype tank that I seem to recall seeing pictures of.

I have a slightly bigger tank (same treads, different turret) in the works and
a modern style APC or AFV.

I eventually will get some of the link treads, but I think that will force
scaling up.  With this size of design I have the bricks to build a several
and they would be small enough to fit on a rail car I believe.

It also might be nice to do in dark gray.  Not sure I have all the parts or
that they even make them... although since it's small there aren't *that* many
different kinds of parts anyway.

I have worked on some aircraft too, but keep running into road blocks.

LMKWYT

Ken