  Big Red is gone :-(

With some regret I tore apart big red(Kids and wife kept hitting and did alot of damage)Most of you don't know the history of that building (I know alot of you think it's old and stale) but Big red was my first REAL building.It was built(in 1997) (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Big Red is gone :-(

Chris & All, (...) That is too bad, Chris, I know the feeling, I could never tear apart my Shell Station. (...) Suburban! : ( (Still sitting at the dealers, sniff sniff) (...) format or perhaps a thumbnail with descriptions and maybe a description (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)