Re: Big Red is gone :-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 22:53:26 GMT

Chris & All,

With some regret I tore apart big red(Kids and wife kept hitting and did
alot of damage)Most of you don't know the history of that building (I know
alot of you think it's old and stale) but Big red was my first REAL
building.It was built(in 1997) LONG BEFORE I got online 2 years ago(And long
before Bricklink/Ebay).It was built mostly using bulk 3033 tubs,window packs
from S&H and my then excisting colection.....Most of the parts will be back
of course in another building but still.....:-(  Chris

That is too bad, Chris, I know the feeling, I could never tear apart my
Shell Station.

Ah yes, the memories. I got some funny looks driving home that night. My
Suburban! : ( (Still sitting at the dealers, sniff sniff)

I am planning on getting our pictures into some sort of either slideshow
format or perhaps a thumbnail with descriptions and maybe a description
(Kind of like my Shell Station pages) when I am bored.

Scott S.