Re: Road plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 03:17:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Steven D. Weiser writes:
These are all light gray road plates. Some have a green thin line on edge of
road, a few have a yellow line. I have a couple T's. Most are straight. I
will bring them all for you take a look at since I am not going to have a
use for them. I have a box full of assorted base plates I will also be
bringing. I also have (6) 10 x 20 green bricks I think are used for house
bases also. They are fairly sad looking at the moment. I will try to clean
them up before bringing those. Well it is time to do my taxes. Thrills
beyond all possible belief. See you up north.

I'm possibly interested in the ones with the green lines.

I hope there are not a lot of corridors to navigate to get to our meeting room.
This theater must weigh 50 pounds...

David Kohrman