Subject:
Road plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 21:35:05 GMT

These are all light gray road plates. Some have a green thin line on edge of
road, a few have a yellow line. I have a couple T's. Most are straight. I
will bring them all for you take a look at since I am not going to have a
use for them. I have a box full of assorted base plates I will also be
bringing. I also have (6) 10 x 20 green bricks I think are used for house
bases also. They are fairly sad looking at the moment. I will try to clean
them up before bringing those. Well it is time to do my taxes. Thrills
beyond all possible belief. See you up north.