Re: Building "in the bag" (was: Update for set 1677 Easter bunny special)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.fun
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 00:52:12 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.admin.database, Dan Boger writes:
yah, building sets in the bags always seemed cool to me...  I think
there was a club once that made a competition out of it?

MichLUG has done it. (I brought a bunch of identical McD promo sets to use)
I am not sure if other clubs have done it or not, but I can't take original
credit for the idea...

Well, it's fun, anyway! So I reckon everyone should give it a go when they
get a chance (how many sets have all pieces in a single bag?).

ROSCO

added .fun