 Administrative / Database / 1402
Re: Update for set 1677 Easter bunny special
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 16:21:37 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Ross Crawford writes:
Hi

This is listed with 24 parts, but I get 25. I'll be submitting an inventory
to peeron shortly.

I also had fun building this without opening the bag! Quite tricky
dismantling it, too!

ROSCO

Is there any year date printed on the bag?

-Suz