Re: Saturday meeting/ controller cord.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:04:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
Chris & All,

I will bring track but someone needs to bring controller as ALL 3 OF MINE
are missing the cords from controller to outlet in the last year.So if
anyone has an extra one and they don't know why it is most likely mine.Chris

When did you lose them? I will bring some in, but I don't know if I have
xtra or not, I will need to count.

When I last counted my stuff a month after the novi show.