    Re: Saturday meeting —Scott E. Sanburn
   John, Greetings. (...) On the children, I am not sure. I knwo these folks have children: (If I forgot someone, I apologize) Chris Leach, Steve Ringe, Lester Witter, Steve Bliss, Larry Pieniazek. A K-8 is a TLC (The LEGO Corporation) designation of (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Saturday meeting —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Technically a K8 (no hyphen) is a box size designation. It says K8 on the outside of the box (just like some LD boxes say Dim 24 or whatever) I saw a K8 last nite that had sets in it, it was an interstore transfer. No parts in it at all. But (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)