Re: Meeting on March 2nd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:01:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, John R. Beck writes:
Hello all,

I'd like to go to this meeting on Saturday.  Would my children have a good
time there(ages 8&5)?  Is there stuff for them to do?

John

Hi John,

My name is Tony and I'm hosting the meeting. The place where we meet is a
church facility so there will be peopling there trying to pray. Now I'm not
saying we have to be like church mice but a reasonable volume must be
maintained. What I'm trying to say is this is our first meeting at this
place and I'm not sure how thing are going to work out. We are in the
basement of the church and sound will probable not travel that far but if
children get board they cannot wonder around the area. They would have to
stay inside the room with us at all times. Steve Ringe is not coming to this
meeting so the kids table will not be there. Scott is bringing the K8 (kid
Legos) so they could play with them. Chris could bring some track so they
could play with some trains. The bottom line is that Kids are welcome but
they need to be under supervision. I'm not in any way trying to say negative
things about you or your kids. This goes to anyone who would like to bring
there kids along. Bring your kids and we will have to see how things work out.

Important issues for everybody:

- volume of our voices
- no wondering the area  I'm not saying this to hide things I'm saying this
because there are people that pay money to get away from the world to pray
hence "Retreat House". ;)
- Food and drinks will not be provided so please bring some.
- Cost to rent the room is $50 This cost will be split up among the members
that attend.