  Weekend Train Station Raising Building Session - MichLUG Members - 02/23/02

To All, I had the absolute pleasure of having some great company this weekend at my house. I wanted to start getting my train station elevated after our GATS show in Novi. Guests: Steven Ringe Tony Hedglen Jason Spears Here are the overall pics in (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Weekend Train Station Raising Building Session - MichLUG Members - 02/23/02

To All, My apologies, I pasted the wrong announce group. I wanted to use the moc one. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Weekend Train Station Raising Building Session - MichLUG Members - 02/23/02

(...) Looks like you guys had a blast!Didn't Tony realize Steve has several years on him building time wise?:-)Scott you will have to do that again so I can join in the fun:-) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Weekend Train Station Raising Building Session - MichLUG Members - 02/23/02

Chris & All, (...) Ah, youthful arrogance wins out again! ; ) It was a good time, though. (...) All right folks, here is the deal: If, Lynn is working the weekend, which occurs in 3 week cycles, and I am staying at home, if you want to drop by and (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)