    Tables.... —Ken Koleda
   My basement is coming along so I thought raise this topic. Here are some assumptions based on the tables made at last meeting. Steve, please correct where needed. 1 - 4x8 sheet 3/8 plywood about $10 3 - 1x3 x10ft boards $? 2 - 2x2 8 or 10 ft (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Tables.... —Jason Spears
   (...) Yeap. I think some of the other clubs came to the conculsion that you need 2x+2 legs, where x equals the number of tables you have. This does seem to work for most layouts, although if you wanted each table to be able to stand on it's own, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)