Re: X-WING #7191
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:52:56 GMT

Steve & All,

I purchased a second set #7191 from K-B Toys for $119.99.  A lot cheaper
than my first for $169.99.  The first one took 4 days to build, this time it
only took a day and a half.

Cool, it must get easier each time. I saw mine this weekend. : )

I received word from Scott that the next
Michlug meeting is on March 2 in Dewitt.  That should not be a problem for
me.  I do not mind driving.  If anybody in the Dtroit area needs a ride, let
me know.  I will clean one of my 2 pigsty cars.

Carpooling is a good idea, since we all seem to have drive from 1-4 hours. : )

I ordered about $100.00
worth of parts from LEGO.  I prefer to buy from the source.  I do hope they
improve the selection.

Right.

I finally dropped off all the film I used at GATS
and should have the pictures back on Tuesday the 19th.  I will bring them to
the next meeting.

Cool.

I will also bring the model I am currently working on,
Even though it is in early stages of construction.  Hence the parts I
ordered.  That's all for now.  Hope to see all at the next meeting.

Indeed. I should have some of my modules up by then. Big building weekend
(a.k.a. Lynn working) If anyone wants to come and help, LMK! ; )

Scott S.