Subject:
X-WING #7191
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 02:54:45 GMT

I purchased a second set #7191 from K-B Toys for $119.99.  A lot cheaper
than my first for $169.99.  The first one took 4 days to build, this time it
only took a day and a half.  I received word from Scott that the next
Michlug meeting is on March 2 in Dewitt.  That should not be a problem for
me.  I do not mind driving.  If anybody in the Dtroit area needs a ride, let
me know.  I will clean one of my 2 pigsty cars.  I ordered about $100.00
worth of parts from LEGO.  I prefer to buy from the source.  I do hope they
improve the selection.  I finally dropped off all the film I used at GATS
and should have the pictures back on Tuesday the 19th.  I will bring them to
the next meeting.  I will also bring the model I am currently working on,
Even though it is in early stages of construction.  Hence the parts I
ordered.  That's all for now.  Hope to see all at the next meeting.