    Greetings to all the People who came by to our GATS Show, and ConFusion Update —Scott Sanburn
   To All, I met many new people this weekend for our first GATS show, namely David Kohrman, Eric Brouwer, and Justin Pankey, and I wanted to say thanks for coming! Be sure to tell us what you thought, etc. and if you want to join our up and coming (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re:ConFusion Update —Robyn Rissell
   Re: Below Is there any sort of plan for a get-together at 'Fusion? I'm arriving early Friday afternoon after picking up Hal Clement at the airport. My wife and I have a room in the hotel. As mentioned earlier, I'm doing the KidFusion Lego event, as (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: ConFusion Update —Scott Sanburn
     Robyn & All, (...) Well, we will be having a display there, we will start to arrive at 4 on Friday, from other people, but I will be running a little late, I think. (...) All right, we will see you there. This is a more hap-hazard display yet again, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: ConFusion Update —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Good Lord! I love Hal Clement, not for fiction, but for the lovely "Alternative Life Designs" piece he wrote for a SETI book some 15 years ago. He's a personal hero, and I don't have many. Who's the lucky soul who gets to drive Pete Abrams and (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: ConFusion Update —Frank Filz
   (...) Hal is a great guy! I enjoyed all his fiction, and meeting him in person. He was a regular guest at the SF con we ran in college. I once heard about a Hal con, where Hal was Guest of Honor, Fan Guest of Honor, and Artist Guest of Honor (by (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)