Subject:
Greetings to all the People who came by to our GATS Show, and ConFusion Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 23:07:44 GMT

To All,

I met many new people this weekend for our first GATS show, namely David
Kohrman, Eric Brouwer, and Justin Pankey, and I wanted to say thanks for
coming! Be sure to tell us what you thought, etc. and if you want to join
our up and coming group, just e-mail me for more information. David, thanks
for your help with the show, and for the great creations. I hope you enjoyed it!

Also, it was Garry Stahl Ken Koleda's first show (It was a trip, wasn't it?)
and his son, Trevor. He was a great help! Thanks for the help and the
creations, folks!

I also met a few people that I don't remember their names, so I apologize,
and feel free to post here. I do remember he started WamaLUG! : )

I am sorry I have not had my usual wrap-up, I have been swamped lately. I
should be working right now, as a matter of fact. ; ) I will get to it soon.

As for Astronomical ConFusion, it is a Sci-Fi / Fantasy convention, with
lots of guests, writers, stuff for sale, etc. We will be displaying a fly by
night display there. Here is the website:

http://www.stilyagi.org/cons/confusion.html

The hotel's address is:

The Van Dyke Park Suites Hotel & Conference Center
31800 Van Dyke Avenue
Warren, Michigan 48093

Please e-mail me at ssanburn@skyenet.net for more information.

Anyway, it was a great time all things considered, and I hope to see you all
later. We should be having a meeting a few mweeks from now, but I am unsure
exactly when.

Scot S.